By purchasing a commission from me, Ben Sutter of Godrod Studios, you agree to be purchasing my services only. If you have a problem with any of the below conditions, they may be changed if discussed with me prior to paying for your commissioned piece.
Please read the terms carefully:
I, Ben Sutter (the artist):
- I reserve the right to cancel and refund the order at any time for any reason.
- I retain all copyrights over the commissioned artwork.
- I will NOT claim the intellectual property (IP) of the commissioned artwork.
- I will NOT profit further from the commissioned artwork unless you (the customer) break any of the terms.
- I reserve the right to post the commissioned artwork online, in my portfolio as well as in publications such as art books.
You (the customer/commissioner):
- You may upload the commissioned artwork on any website and social channels.
- You may NOT make profits from the commissioned piece (reselling, redistributing, uploading to POD-services, make prints, etc.)
- You may NOT alter the commissioned artwork without my (the artist’s) consent.
- You retain the rights to the intellectual property (IP).
- You may NOT use the commissioned artwork for commercial purposes. The license to the commissioned artwork may be purchased at any point – contact me for info.